New Discovery: Dihydromyricetin—Kill Antibiotics
2015-04-30 15:41:00 来源：www.herbridge.com 评论：0 点击：
With the scale and intensive development of animal husbandry, in order to prevent and treat the diseases of live
With the scale and intensive development of animal husbandry, in order to prevent and treat the diseases of livestock and poultry and improve economic benefits, people will add various antibiotics, hormones, chemosynthesis drugs and other additives into the feed. However, the application of additives brings the serious negative effects to the animal food safety while bringing huge economic benefits to the animal husbandry. The flooding of antibiotics has become a serious problem of the current food safety. Therefore, people is paying more and more attention to the application of natural, non-pollution and no-residue Chinese herbal medicines and their plant extracts as feed additives. However, dihydromyricetin is a superexcellent, safe and non-toxic feed additive which can replace antibiotics and improve meat quality.
According to the research report provided by Engineering Research Center of Feed Safety and Efficient Utilization of Ministry of Education, Institute of Animal Nutrition, Hunan Agricultural university and Hunan Engineering Technology Research Center for Healthy Breeding of Livestock and Poultry, dihydromyricetin has good bacteriostatic activity, and especially its bacteriostatic activity on bacteria is equivalent to or slightly stronger than the effects of berberine hydrochloride. Dihydromyricetin has also obvious antioxidant activity and other functions, and the dihydromyricetin, as the feed additive, has also the following functions:
(1) It strengthens the immune function of livestock and poultry, has very good promotion effects on the health and disease resistance of poultry and helps to promote the immune organ development and damaged tissue and organ recovery of broiler chickens.
(2) It can improve the poultry production performance and feed conversion rate. It is reported that the addition of 0.025% dihydromyricetin into the daily ration can significantly improve the daily intake and daily gain of male broilers. The addition of dihydromyricetin into the feed can significantly improve the production performance and laying rate of Hailan laying hens and reduce the feed-egg ratio to a certain extent.
(3) The addition of dihydromyricetin into the daily ration can improve the chicken quality. The addition of 0.025% dihydromyricetin into the daily ration can significantly improve the leg muscle rate of broilers. The addition of 0.05%, 0.1% or 0.2% dihydromyricetin into the daily ration can make the whole net carcass rate index of broilers significantly higher than that of the control group and make the meat quality tenderer and better.
People have paid more and more attention to dihydromyricetin since 2013. Through the tests of many professional colleges and universities and application units at home and abroad, dihydromyricetin not only is added into the animal feed but also is added into the human health products to play a significant role in the alcoholism prevention and liver protection. In addition, dihydromyricetin is flavonoid with stronger antioxidazing capability, and therefore it can be used in antioxidative and anti-aging products. Generally speaking, this product is multifunctional and has significant effects, wide application field and enormous potential especially in the feed additive market.
The vine tea, raw material of this product, is mainly produced in the south, especially larger output in Wuling District. Therefore, a few vine tea manufacturers are mainly concentrated in Wuling District, Hunan City, Guizhou at present.
Whether in the human application field or the feed field, more dealers will focus on, utilize and develop the dihydromyricetin in the next few years, and the market demand will show a significant growth trend.
- ·Huperzine Price Rises...(1739853)
- ·Lutein's Future M...(22)
- ·2010 China Natural I...(21)
- ·Amway Nutrilite stick...(20)
- ·Natural Astaxanthin S...(15)
- ·China Natural Ingredi...(12)
- ·SW drought significan...(10)
- ·Sirio Pharma Passed ...(9)
- ·Ginger oil price rise up(9)
- ·Luo Han Guo Extract Market in 2014(9)
- ·Lycopene Supply Chain in China(8)
- ·Rosemary Extract Open...(8)
- ·Manufacturers strive ...(8)
- ·SDG Market is Expanding Slowly in China(5)
- ·2014 China Natural I...(4)
- ·Chinese Herb Enterpri...(4)
- ·SFDA issues sheet of...(3)
- ·Radix puerariae extra...(2)
- ·3% Salidroside price in November(1)
- ·WILD Flavors to acqu...(1)
Channel overall ranking
- Analysis on Market Trend o...
- Coca-Cola return RTD coffee...
- 2014 China's top nine candy brands
- 2014 China's top ten chocolate brands
- Big health industry attract...
- Yunnan Baiyao return tea market
- Chinese Herb Enterprises to...
- 2014 China's top ten beverage enterprises
- Paprika Oleoresin price will not fall in 2017
- 2014 the world's top ten food enterprises
Top Channel this month
- 3522014 China's top nine candy brands
- 1372014 China's top ten chocolate brands
- 121Paprika Oleoresin price will not fall in 2017
- 89Yunnan Baiyao return tea market
- 77After Years of Persistenc...
- 54New Source of Astaxanthin: Shrimp Head Waste
- 54Analysis on Market Trend o...
- 51Vegetable protein beverages...
- 40Big health industry attract...
- 37Coca-Cola return RTD coffee...